高考语法拾零( 一) ----------- 运用“结构透视法”，巧解单选题。
1）As you can see, the number of cars on our roads_____ rising these days.
A. was keeping
D. were keeping
2) Nowadays, a large number of women, especially those from the countryside, _____in the clothing industry. A. is working B. works C. work D. worked
3) All the employees except the manager_____ to work online at home.
C. is encouraged
D. are encouraged
4) The teacher, with 6 girls and 8 boys of her class, _____ visiting a museum when the earthquake struck. A. was B. were C. had been D. would be
1）Please remind me ____ he said he was going. I may be in time to see him off. ( 06年全国)
2) ---is that the small town you often refer to? (05福建)
----Right, just the one____ you know I used to work for years.
3) We thought there were 35 students in the dining hall, ____ , in fact, there were 40.（06全国）
4) Helen was much kinder to her youngest son than to the others, _____, of course, made the others envy him. A. who B. that C. what D. which （04天津）
1）The country life he was used to _____ greatly since 1992.
B. has changed
D. have changed
2) The strong wind caused the fire, which apparently had been set by somebody, _____ quickly across the field. A. to spread B. spread C. spreading D. having spread
3) ______ the house Mr Zhang has been broken into?
A. When was it that
4) He suggested the problem worth paying attention to_______ at the meeting.
A. be discussed
B. being discussed
1）The students are forbidden, unless they have the library cards,______ the reading—room.
C. from entering
D. to enter
2) She looks forward every spring to _____ the flower---lined garden.
A. walking in
B. walk in
D. paying a visit
3) The time he has devoted in the past ten years____ the disable is now considered____ of great value.
A. to help; being
B. to helping; to be
C. to help; to be
D. helping; being
1）A warm thought suddenly came to me_____ I might use the pocket money to buy some flowers for my mother’s birthday. A. if B. when C. that D. which
2) Nobody believed his reason for being absent from the class_____ he had to meet his uncle at the airport. A. why B. that C. where D. because