1. I want ______ one-yuan stamp and two postcards
A. a B. an C. / D. The
2. If you go there tomorrow, please tell me_____ phone.
A. at B. by C. on D. In
3. _____ of my parents like outdoor activities.
A. Both B. None C. Neither D. All
4. I’m still hungry. May i have another _____ ?
A. bread B. milk C. oranges .D. Cake
5. Barbara felt much_____ at midnight than the day time.
A. cold B. colder C. coldest D. the coldest
6. I’m near-sighted and i can’t see the words on the notice ______.
A. clear B. clearly C. carefully D. good
7. Work hard ______ you will pass the exam.
A. or B. so C. and D. That
8. His brother has worked there ______ he left school.
A. when B. after C. until D. Since
9. My computer doesn’t work any longer. There must be ______ wrong with it.
A. nothing B. something C. anything D. everything
10. Do you know ______ dictionary it is?
A. which B. who C. whose D. whom
11. The teacher was satisfied _____the students homework.
A. with B. in C. towards D. on
12. If it is fine tomorrow, the team _____ a baseball match.
A. have B. will have C.has D.had
13. We _____ each other since 1991.
A. hadn’t seen B. didn’t seen C.haven’t seen D.don’t seen
14. Xiao Ming works very hard this term. His ambition is _____ａgood university.
A. goes B.to go C. enters D.to enter
15. The light is on. They ____ be at home.
A. must B.can C.need D.could
16. It’s raining heavily. You’d better _____ out.
A. go B. to go C. not to go D.not go
17. There _____ a pen, a ruler and some books on the desk.
A. is B. are C. has D.have
18. Do you know _____ during the coming holiday?
A. where will Tom go B. where did Tom go
C. where Tom will go D.where Tom went
19. A: Hello! May i speak to Mike?
B:_____ . Please call back later
A. Wait a moment B. Hold on C. Speaking D. Sorry, he is out
20. A: I’m happy to be here for my six-month English course.
A. Help yourself B. Thanks a lot