1. Where does the conversation probably take place?
A. In the street. B. In a shop. C. In the school.
2. What s the man s opinion of Mary Green?
A. She s really an unlucky person.
B. She s an unusual person.
C. What she says is not always true.
3. What s the man probably?
A. A repairman. B. A policeman C. A thief.
4. What day is it today?
A. Monday B. Thursday C. Wednesday.
5. What does the man mean?
A. The woman should go to the French restaurant.
B. He wants to know where Janet is.
C. He thinks the woman should go to France.
6. Where are the speakers?
A. At the airport. B. At a hotel. C. On the way.
7. When should the woman leave?
A. At 12:00. B. At 2:30. C. At 5:30.
8. What can we learn from the conversation?
A. It usually takes 190 minutes to get to the airport.
B. The road to the airport is not good.
C. There might be a lot of traffic on the road.
9. Where was the woman killed?
A. In the street. B. Near her home. C. In her office.
10. How many people were there in the woman s family?
A. Four. B. Three. C. Two.
11. When were the bad men punished?
A. Half a year later. B. A year later. C. Years later.
12. Who s the girl in Ken s sitting room?
A. His sister. B. His friend. C. His cousin.