1. I am sure I can r______ him without difficulty though I haven’t seen him for some time.
2. After hard work, the workers completed the great building, on the front wall of which hung a p______ of Chairman Mao.
3. You must be ill, I’m afraid, for you look f______.
4. The tender young shoots of bamboo are crisp and t______.
5. Most rubber balls are h______, and that is why they are light.
6. I try my best to p______ him to take the job.
7. At last she was e______ to the young man against her will.
8. The Palace Museum has another name “ the F______ City”.
9. No book or magazine can be taken out of the reading room without p______.
10. In English the word “ moment” means “i______.
1. Important news is b_____ by CCTV every evening.
2. I r______ him at the first sight when he called on me.
3. Basketball is his f______ sport.
4. I’m very t______. Please give me some water to drink.
5. Rose is his c______. Sh e is his uncle’s daughter.
6. Oceania is the smallest c______ in the world.
7. It was pleasant and c______ sitting here.
8. She cried suddenly and tears r______ down her face.