1. The younger generation should continue to sustain and develop our fine traditions and long-standing culture.
2. In the course of preparing one’s speech, one should be clearly aware of how one could make effective use of statistics and examples to bolster one’s point of view.
3. An impromptu speech is one of the speaking skills that college students should learn and develop through practice.
4. By using simile and metaphor, you can make your language more vivid and more attractive to your audience.
5. The proper examples you cite might help reinforce the impression on your listeners and make your viewpoints more convincing.
6. When you are speaking, you should choose common and easy words and at the same time avoid clutter in your speech.
7. When you write a paper, citing the views from some experts is a good way to make your ideas more credible.
8. A good method of delivering a speech will improve its quality and will help convey the speaker’s ideas clearly and interestingly.