1.we should morally too strict with ourselves to enjoy life; 2. that made all other questions less significant; 3. counting fun as the most important quality in life; 4. the best example of having fun; 5. like something more than simple of having fun
1. It goes without saying that Shakespeare overshadows all the other playwrights throughout the ages.
2. The Great Gatsby is commonly deemed as the epitome of the Jazz Age of the last century in America.
3. It is advisable for you not to put a damper on his enthusiasm to further his studies at Harvard.
4.Young people tend to make a fetish of glamorous stars in sports and entertainment circles.
5. They traipsed all the way to the downtown area to watch the National Day fireworks display
6.He does not deserve such severe punishment as he has committed neither serious errors nor grave crimes.
7. Every time I met him, he would talk a whole lot of nonsense.
8.Reputation is a trap into which many people are ready to fall.